London Property 'is A Safe Investment' (17/10/11)
Individuals hoping to purchase a new home and accessorise it with window shutters could consider properties in the capital.
Selwyn Lim, director of Mouseprice, says: "The London property market is a safe place to invest cash."
He suggests there is a unique element to the industry, as supply and demand is affected on a global scale, rather than simply changing according to the UK economy.
Mr Lim notes the north benefited greatly during the most recent house price boom in the early 2000s, but this resulted in it having more to lose "when the bubble failed".
This means the London market is currently showing signs of its robust nature thanks to its foreign capital and money poured in by wealthy buyers from around the world.
Those fitting shutters in new homes might be interested to learn today's (October 17th) findings from Rightmove, which suggested the gulf between average asking prices in the north and south is at its highest ever level.
- FREE BROCHURE Download a Copy Now
- DIY SHUTTER SHOP Start Building
- FREE HOME SURVEY Book a Survey Today
- QUICK QUOTE NOW Get an Online Quote
- CALL TODAY 0808 163 9058 Support Centre
Latest Shutter NewsThe Latest News From Premier Shutters
- 15/05/2013Keep cool with shutters this summer
- Keep cool with shutters this summer With summer just around the corner, many people will be looking for ways to create a cool and shady environment in their homes. If you’re one of them, shutters...
- 19/12/2012Professional through and through…
- Professional through and through… “I am writing to express my gratitude and thanks for the excellent all round service we received purchasing some new shutters from you. We had previously...
- 19/12/2012The Complete Package…
- The Complete Package… I just wanted to provide some feedback regarding the service we recently received from Premier Shutters. From start to finish your team has been excellent. It started with...