Property Industry 'is Full Of Micro-markets' (19/10/11)
Individuals hoping to buy a new home and kit it out with attractive window shutters might find certain parts of the country are more accessible than others.
Peter Bolton King, chief executive at the National Federation of Property Professionals, says prices tend to come down if there is a certain amount of competition in the area.
"You have got loads of micro markets. There are perhaps more micro markets now than we have ever had and they are within cities or areas of the countryside," he claims.
For example, in certain rural areas there will be one particular spot that is very popular but a village just a few miles down the road may be in much lower demand.
Those who want the best of both worlds when choosing their window shutters and design schemes could always invest in an urban property and fill it with countryside-inspired furnishings, as designer Vanessa Arbuthnott recently claimed this is perfectly possible.
- FREE BROCHURE Download a Copy Now
- DIY SHUTTER SHOP Start Building
- FREE HOME SURVEY Book a Survey Today
- QUICK QUOTE NOW Get an Online Quote
CALL TODAY 0808 163 9058Support Centre
Latest Shutter NewsThe Latest News From Premier Shutters
- 15/05/2013Keep cool with shutters this summer
- Keep cool with shutters this summer With summer just around the corner, many people will be looking for ways to create a cool and shady environment in their homes. If you’re one of them, shutters...
- 19/12/2012Professional through and through…
- Professional through and through… “I am writing to express my gratitude and thanks for the excellent all round service we received purchasing some new shutters from you. We had previously...
- 19/12/2012The Complete Package…
- The Complete Package… I just wanted to provide some feedback regarding the service we recently received from Premier Shutters. From start to finish your team has been excellent. It started with...